Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Week AWAY!!

School has started for me.22nd year of third grade, you'd think I might get it right some year!!! :) Joel has began his sophomore year and is working both at the pool (never seems to get scheduled) and Gambinos which he really likes. Andrew helped his girlfriend, Lauren move into the dorms at KU this week before Rush started. He and his dad built at bunk for his dorm room, which he will move into this next Saturday. SO hard to believe that he will be leaving soon. Yeah, I know it is 20 minutes away but it will seem odd not to have him in and out of the house all the time. No one to yell HI MOMMIE when he runs in the door grabs something to eat and leaves. BUT this is a big part of his life, I am very excited to see him grow and become the young man that I know he will become!!! I guess I must be weird as I am really excited for him not all teary eyed. Some of that is because I know Joel is still here I guess but!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment