Monday, July 20, 2009

HERE AGAIN!!

Just spent the past weekend with 11 other ladies at Maple Memories in McPherson,Kansas. It is a scrapbook house that we were able to stay over night!! It has 12 twin beds, full kitchen, and all the cropping materials you could possible ever need and not have to bring!! IT WAS wonderful. The boys are busy working at Riley City Pool and enjoying it. Andrew is gearing up for KSU and has met someone he has been spending A LOT of time with......we enjoy having her here too and they seem to enjoy each others company. Joel is about to begin his two weeks of playing basketball in KC this week. My gym is exploding with boxes and I have to paint my room. WHERE did the summer go. For never having a full summer before I have sure wasted it away like none other. NEVER do get the things done that I want to.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I think I might know a couple of other ladies that went - Marie & Carolyn??? They are from Shawnee, KS. They have children that were my former students and both said they were going to a scrapbooking retreat this past weekend in McPherson.

    ReplyDelete