Friday, July 31, 2009

HUM....playing with the blog!!!

Well school starts soon and I am ready.........mind you my classroom isn't and my gym isn't. But I always like this time of year!!! I haven't gotten what I needed to done here at home done but do I EVER??? I also have spent a lot of time getting back to " normal" after graduation. Graduation was NO BIG deal but I was very sick the week before and the week after!!! SO, Dan and I both think that it took me most of June to recop. Andrew is getting ready to go to KSU!! He will live in the dorms. My house looks like a fraternity house right now with all the "stuff" getting ready. Andrew has prepared us for his leaving by NEVER being home this summer. He met a new young lady at Stampede and they have spent A LOT of time together since. We enjoy having Lauren here and Andrew too. Joel has been busy playing basketball all summer. I think we may be finished with that at this point. But there are big plans for next summer taking the next step into the AAU world completely!!! Joel just in the last several days decided that he needed to work after school. He has always had a couple of mowing jobs that are for the summer but he has gotten a job at GAMBINOS, a local pizza place here in town. NO we didn't make him....did it on this own.

No comments:

Post a Comment